I feel bad. I watched 2 hours of American Idol. Not only do I feel bad because I chose to watch it, and I thus pushed back my laundry another day, but I think most of the people they make fun of have some sort of MR. (People first language, look it up)
Now, I could be doing a load of whites right now, as it is a commercial break, but I really do think about 45% of the people I just watched had a lower than average IQ. I promise, some of these people had no idea that Simon was making fun of them. He even called one a monkey. Granted, he was crazy looking, but I wouldn't say that to his face if I weren't sure of his mental state.
These people are either on drugs, are drunk, are inbred, or are really, really in need of a special needs teacher. Yeah I said it, it's not as bad as what Simon has been saying to the contestants. Thank God for Paula for her since and compassion. Oops, not even she can stop laughing at this guy.
I can't get over it... Watch it. I hope people Tivo'd it. I hope someone puts it on YouTube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment